Happy Valentine's Day.... almost!
Valentines Day is a week away, and even though every day should be a special day for you and your significant other. It's one of those days you can spoil them even if it's just a little something! Here are just a few gift ideas for him and her that I hope can help you out!
1. Heart-shaped Pizza - How about having a low-key date night in, and ordering your guy one of these heart-shaped pizzas from Boston Pizza on February 14th with his favourite toppings?
2. Portable Ping Pong Set - Does your man love sports and has a competitive streak? A portable ping pong set is perfect... set it up on your dining room table or anywhere for that matter, it's portable!
3. Stuffed Hamburger Press - If your guy is anything like my hubby, then he'd love to eat burgers at any opportunity possible even if it's sub-zero weather outside! Treat him to this burger press so he can make his own specialty burgers with his choice of fillings.
4. Hockey Night in Canada Beer Stein - Is he celebrating the return of NHL this season? Well surprise him with a beer stein so he enjoy those games in the comfort of your own home.
5. Threadless T-Shirt - What about a simple t-shirt to tell your guy how much you love him, like this one from Threadless?
1. Macarons from Nadege - Treat your lady to a love-themed box of "Je t'aime" macarons.
2. Love Languages Poster - Say LOVE in more multiple languages and have it framed in your home for your lady.
3. Luxe Heart Necklace - A little jewelry never hurt. This delicate necklace from Helloberry and symbol of your love will be sure to put a smile on her face.
4. Trigem 3 tier Jewelry Stand - Help her keep her jewelry from you organized but giving her this jewelry stand from Umbra.
5. Valentine's Sweetie Bouquet - Instead of getting her flowers, surprise her with a sweet treat of fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate and arranged in a bouquet from Edible Arrangements.
Of course, what could be more special on Valentine's Day than receiving a hand-written love note? Whether it's short and sweet, humorous or heart felt, let your better half know how much you love them.