Lead Planner & Event Designer | WPICC
Hi, I’m Berlyn. I love weddings and seeing the happy faces of my clients and their families and friends. I love listening to my clients and learning about their wishes for their special day, and I am passionate about helping execute their dreams to make it a seamless experience and occasion.
I can be whoever you need me to be. Some describe me as organized, professional, a straight shooter. Others describe me as friendly, approachable, understanding and adaptable. Either way, my goal is to ensure you have the best experience in wedding planning and not worry about the details, because that’s why I’m there to help.
I have a passion for strong execution and a fresh perspective on modern contemporary designs and creative details that will make your special occasion stand out.
Here’s five things you didn’t know about me:
- My family is everything to me. They are my loves – my husband and my two girls. I love spending time with them whether it’s relaxing at home, strolling the city or having some good old cuddles and laughter together.
- Hubby and I actually got married twice – We said “I do” twice, once in Toronto and once in Singapore. The weddings were very different from each other but both were important to us and our families, and I got to wear my wedding dress more than once!
- I love baking. Put me in front of a good baking recipe and an oven, and that’s therapeutic to me. Nowadays I enjoy baking with my daughter Tessa whenever time permits.
- I may seem calm and collected on the outside, but I’m really a softie. I cry at the silliest things, don’t be surprised if you see me tear up during a speech or a father/daughter dance at your wedding. (Side note: I’m still working on convincing my hubby to let me dance with my daughters when they get married one day… why can’t it be a mother/daughter dance too right?)
- I bungee jumped off a bridge in Bulgaria. Ask me about it when we meet in person. I also have a secret goal to go skydiving one day much to my hubby’s detriment.